link

In dit testforum kan je uit proberen of je het begrijpt hoe alles werkt. Plaats hier geen berichten waarop je een antwoord verwacht.

Moderator: Cora (therapeut)

Willy
Verslaafd aan het forum

link

Berichtdoor Willy » Vr Mei 24, 2019 2:20 pm

Als je bij mij onder behandeling bent voor OVERGEWICHT dan gaan we verder op het BEHANDELINGSFORUM OVERGEWICHT. En dat doe je zo: http://diabetes-forum.orthomoleculaire-geneeskunde.eu/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=11563
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Willy Witsel

Ben je blij met ons gratis advies doe dan
een tweet of een like bovenin deze forumpagina

Willy
Verslaafd aan het forum

Re: link

Berichtdoor Willy » Vr Mei 24, 2019 2:31 pm

Als je bij mij onder behandeling bent voor OVERGEWICHT dan gaan we verder op het BEHANDELINGSFORUM OVERGEWICHT. En dat doe je zo: viewtopic.php?f=61&t=11563
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Willy Witsel

Ben je blij met ons gratis advies doe dan
een tweet of een like bovenin deze forumpagina

Mocsky234
Nieuw in dit forum

Electronic Arts doesn't madden mut 20 coins see

Berichtdoor Mocsky234 » Za Jan 18, 2020 10:44 am

"They madden mut 20 coins can not officially make me a part of their group until they adopt Madden," he explained. "I wish to work together, and I think they may adopt Madden, but I'm not sure. It'd be a fantastic chance for me to do exactly what I love and serve the Army too." The Army Esports Team is a Recruiting Control project meant to establish connections with prospective enlistees throughout the emerging-yet-popular esports community along with its aggressive events.

"If we are going to be successful in recruitment, then we will need to be where young people are -- and they are working in the electronic world," was the monitoring of Maj. Gen. Frank Muth, commanding general for USAREC, once the esports application was established. The belt winners gave him hints on which he needs to do to become a fulltime gamer and the standing that he needs, which he is currently working toward. "If I can convince my wife I can earn money with Madden, we'll be good to go," Massey said with a sly grin.

Electronic Arts doesn't see its own game streaming support for a rival to the likes of Microsoft's Project xCloud. That's based on EA's chief technology officer Ken Moss, who appeared at Microsoft's X019 event last week to announce that Madden NFL 20 was among 50 new titles that had just been added to the trailer period of Xbox's cloud gambling support. He also said three more EA games are led to xCloud"from the coming months." The xCloud partnership was announced shortly after EA launched a PC cloud gaming trial comprising FIFA 19, Titanfall 2, Need madden 20 ultimate team coins for Speed Rivals and Unravel at September, as part of a technical test of its Job Atlas technology.

Terug naar “Test forum”